It’s been a while since East Cobb was named as one of the best places to live in the country by Money.com, but everyone can agree it’s still right up there, especially when it comes to the quality of life it offers. We’re not surprised. Everyone knows East Cobb is the top Atlanta suburb to live.
What’s in East Cobb: East Cobb homes for sale
East Cobb is considerably large for a suburb. In fact, it’s larger than most of the other cities located within the Atlanta metro area. And within its boundaries, you’ll find a cornucopia of smaller communities, each with their own distinct personalities and real estate offerings. With so many housing options available, East Cobb is a home buyer’s paradise!
Neighborhoods in East Cobb include:
- Bishop Lake
- Chimney Springs
- East Park
- Preserve at Lost Mill Trace
- The Estates at Davis Ridge
- Woodlawn Walk
- Indian Hills
- Five Lakeside
East Cobb is ideal if you’re searching for luxury homes for sale. The selection is broad, ranging from European-style manors to beautiful Craftsman residences and custom-built homes. There is also a good mix of older homes and new construction, opening the doors to more real estate opportunities.
It’s great to live in East Cobb!
- The best high school districts in Cobb County are all located in the area: Pope High School, Lassiter High School, Wheeler High School, and Kell High School, to name a few.
- There is no need to drive all the way to Downtown Atlanta for shopping, dining, and entertainment— East Cobb has it all!
- It’s typical for the neighborhoods in East Cobb to form tight-knit communities. You’ll meet lifelong friends here through gatherings, local events, and other family-friendly activities.
Words don’t do East Cobb real estate justice. Explore all the homes for sale in East Cobb with our team! All you need to do is get in touch with us and tell us about the kind of house you’re looking for.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.