East Cobb shops have everything you need to stock your pantry, update your wardrobe, or redecorate your space. Buy home essentials and other items at these shopping malls and retails strips in and around the East Cobb, GA area.
Shopping Malls in the East Cobb Area
If you are looking for a variety of shops in one sweet spot, look no further.
- Cumberland Mall has popular brand nales like H&M, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and other major retailers with large inventory and seasonal sales for an efficient and straightforward shopping experience. If you get hungry between fittings, enjoy a meal at any of the casual dining restaurants in the mall.
- Town Center Mall has more than 175 tenants, making it one of the largest malls in Northwest Atlanta. Shop your favorite brands at large department stores like Belk or browse the selection at any of the specialty stores selling children’s toys and Disney merchandise. From home décor to apparel, the mall has something for everyone.
- Vinings Jubilee offers a curated selection of stores that include trendy boutiques, specialty stores, and innovative restaurants in a historical village. Come here for a more refined and sophisticated shopping experience, which includes the likes of Hemline, Etc. East, J. McLaughlin, and other stores.
- The Battery Atlanta is a modern lifestyle complex with storefronts like Sugarboo & Co., Baseballism, and the Braves Clubhouse in addition to live music, fitness classes, seasonal events, and accommodations at the Cortland. Get the full experience when you visit the complex for your shopping needs.
- The Avenue East Cobb brings you an interesting mix of major retailers, local merchants, and specialty stores and restaurants. Shop popular brands like Ann Taylor and Bath & Body Works, and keep an eye out for local and specialty retailers that carry unique finds and amazing bargains.
- The Avenue West Cobb is filled with familiar brand names, with major retailers like American Eagle and Barnes & Noble offering quality goods at amazing prices.
East Cobb Specialty Stores and Independent Retailers to Check Out
Love Street Gifts and Gardens – This quirky store offers a wide range of charming and unique baubles, including yard art, apparel, scented candles, and indoor plants. The inventory is so eclectic, there’s a surprise waiting to be discovered on every shelf. Fill your home with these adorable trinkets and put a simple on someone’s face when you give them a special gift from this store.
Serendipity House – Located in a marvelous Queen Anne Victorian home built in 1881, this store certainly gives shoppers a feeling of fatedness and serendipidity with every room, which are filled to the ceiling with beautiful and carefully selected house wares and gift items. The store also has other surprises in store with whimsical gift wrap, artisanal food tastings, seasonal workshops, and gift registries.
Stitch N’ Quilt – Arts and crafts lovers shouldn’t miss the chance to shop at Stitch N’ Quilt, which offers a massive selection of cotton quilt fabrics and other quilting materials to help you jumpstart your next project. Browse their selection and don’t hesitate to ask for recommendations.
The Bookworm – Founded in 2005, this much loved specialty store offers a wide selection of used books, with over 30,000 titles in various genres. Here you’ll find everything from best sellers to literary classics to cater to all kinds of book lovers from all over Georgia.
The Front Porch of Vinings – The shop is known for carrying a curated selection of upscale home décor, furnishings, and accessories sourced from all over the United States.
Turquoise Otter – Shoppers are in for a treat at the Turquoise Otter, which carries an assortment of unique, hard-to-find art pieces, home décor, and apparel, just to name a few. Browse for gifts and other wonderful trinkets on your next visit.
White Rabbit Cottage – Whether you’re decorating or shopping for gifts, this store should be on your radar. The shop has an assortment of scented candles, artisanal foods, handmade jewelry, books, tableware, and more. The complimentary wrap makes for a gift-ready purchase, while the warm and welcoming atmosphere creates a delightful shopping experience.
Find an experienced Atlanta, GA agent today
If you’re looking for a home in and around Atlanta, GA, let a local expert help you find the perfect listing that suits your needs. Contact The Page Morgan Team here. You can also reach us at 770.579.5650 or email Distro(at)PageMorgan(dotted)com for further assistance. We have over 25 years of experience in real estate. We can’t wait to start working with you.